Thursday, February 2, 2012

China bound

As most know, we are headed out for China for wifey's youngest sister's wedding. Most might wonder at this, since I may have developed a reputation for not being willing to walk across the street to go to a wedding, much less fly across the world, but reputations will only carry you so far, especially when you are going against that massive force of gentle will that is of Herself.  So, rather than disappoint my bride, here I sit in Denver airport during a long lay over. Smooth sailing so far; I even got a chuckle from the gal who offered me more leg room upgrade for only $88.00. In retrospect, I am sure I look like I need all I can get.  I should have insisted (since they are marketing leg room) that I get my $44.00 refund for the half that I didn't use, as illustrated in attached photo. There are times its handy to be short; Nobody asks me to change their light bulbs either...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

the little joys of being little.