Thursday, March 24, 2011

cute chicks!!

Speaking of meat, here are yesterday's new arrivals. (03/23/11, it helps me remember when to butcher)
Its not all I think about, but, you know. And its something that Wifey and I like to do together, which there are not that many things that we share creative interest in. Thinking about food is one of them- butchering food is not.
The one little chick closest to the bottom looked sick, so I gave him a poke. He woke abruptly and said: "CHEEP!!, CHEEP-CHEEP!!!" Apparently, he was only sleeping, but the girls just thought it was hilarious; just a little bit ago, I heard them in their beds saying"CHEEP!!, CHEEP-CHEEP!!!" Then giggles all around....

1 comment:

grandmafoster said...

RE.> creative interest:
Well, obviously there IS "CREATIVE" interests in more projects than thinking about food! If it please the court of feckless father blog viewers, I enter as evidence the 4 BEM's!!
T.O.G.