Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Cider Press 2.0

After the last cider making blowout disaster, I decided that a new, updated style of press would be in order. I wanted one less likely to explode, and one that would require less muscle-power from me. I am no longer in my 30's, you realize. So my solution was this; it's maiden voyage done last night with our good friends, the Lees.
I thought that maybe I should try this great experiment without any company, but what's the fun in that? If you're going to fail, you might as well fail while your friends are around so that someone can make fun of you for it, right?  

1 comment:

grandmafoster said...

I can't believe you are doing it the 4 letter word way and actually telling it? what kind of a son have we raised. ok ok i will get over it, if you share some of that cider with me!!!! tell those kids to save some for GF and Gma! love you looks like fun!! and Stu is sure licking his lips on this deal! ;-)