Sunday, December 31, 2017

Basement bedrooms/bathroom completed

This momentous thing that I've been working on since September of '16 (basement remodel) needs some documentation, it seems. So here are a couple pictures of the finished product:



New downstairs bathroom.  The vanity was my dresser that I had growing up, the towel hangers are old cast iron trivets with wine bottle corks and old drawer pulls as the hangers. The sink is a .50 cent garage sale find.  Light fixtures are each a Brynn Foster Original Creation as well. I re-purposed the mirror by building a frame for it; I didn't have much use for staring at myself while upon the "throne" in my own bathroom...

Keepin' it real, here, folks. This is the family room. As you can see, it is unfinished and messy.

If you look at the ceilings in the bedrooms and bathroom, you'll see kind of an unusual ceiling. Herself didn't want a regular run-of-the-mill acoustic ceiling, so I made my own version of a suspended ceiling out of wood.  I'm sooo ready to be done with this project...

No comments: